Saturday, September 20
Who is Janel (my cousin)?
Janel Barnhart is my friend, my cousin, and my partner in learning adulthood. She and I have done sooo much together. We are probably better versed in emergency room visits, Sam's club purchases, Lagoon fun days, and everything else that adulthood entails. We have done it all. I think I should also mention that we both live in Salt Lake City, Utah. She in Holladay, and I am in the University area. It is so much better living here since she does too. I should maybe metion that Janel and I are more like brother and sister than cousins. We are already closely related. Now that we have such a role in each other's lives we have become very close. We are both in our twenties, and we both enjoy going out to eat, going to movies, going out with friends, etc... I love Janel. I don't know how I would make it without her being here. We are a good team. We always have been. Nell, her nickname, or Janellie, and I have been good pals for pretty much my whole life. We do a lot together. Once, we flew back to Pennsylvania on a Thursday night for my sister Rachael's wedding and, since we had no real time we left Saturday morning in a car to drive all the way back to Utah by Sunday! It was a fast weekend! We have spent lots of time in the car other times too. We also made a trip to California for Rachael and Nathan's reception in October of '07. There have been many good trips since these as well. Some smaller ones anyway... So in conclusion, my sister Janel is an important person in my life! I love you Janel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment